I thought the Internet was going to fail me. It took 8 hours. I thought I had succesfully transferred Windows XP to a flash drive but it just wouldn’t work for me yesterday. I’m not sure if it had something to do with running Windows 7 but manually ways and using certain programs failed me. However, I did eventually find a program that worked. It’s called WinSetupFromUSB. I found it on a site called MSFN. I am linking to the blog as this program is still in beta.
I’m so glad that Windows 7 is so much easier to put on a flash drive. Windows 7 is just another nail in the coffin to physical media.